ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR WINTER 2021
Beer has always been a beverage of the people - all people. Yet, as beer’s reach and the popularity of craft beer has grown, so has the barrier to entry into the industry. We take pride in our product, in education, and our people, and if you love beer and want to learn more, we want to help you!
Bissell Brothers is happy to announce that we’ve created an internship to provide hands-on education and experience to individuals who are interested in learning more about what we do.
Through this program we are dedicated to improving access to our industry for everyone, and actively seek to better represent the diversity of our community at large. We are passionate about making craft beer a more inclusive space for underrepresented groups, and encourage people of all genders, races, and ethnicities – and from all cultural backgrounds – to apply.
This paid internship was designed to help create the change the brewing industry needs by providing tangible experience to individuals who are passionate about beer but are struggling to break into the industry. This internship requires no previous experience in the commercial brewing industry, but seeks individuals who are passionate about learning about the product we are here for: beer.
By requiring previous experience in the brewing industry, we defeat the purpose of this internship. That’s why we are here, to teach, educate, and provide experience. Being able to communicate why you want this internship is a must, though – see our application below.
- Applications are currently open for Winter 2021.
- This internship is paid at $15.00 an hour. Boots and safety glasses will be provided for each intern.
- Our internship is a 160-hour curriculum that may be completed on a full or part-time basis. We understand that work and life may not make it possible to accomplish this all in one timeframe, so we will provide options for flexibility if needed.
- This internship is meant for persons 21+ of age.
- This internship does not automatically qualify you for a job at Bissell Brothers. If we have an opening though, we encourage you to apply!